Fidelcrest Trading Challenge for Investors
Fidelcrest is a fast growing Proprietary Trading Company. Our business is to offer trading capital for the most skilled traders and make profit for our investors by operating the trading program called Fidelcrest Challenge.
We found and trained some of the top-skilled traders, who are generating a steady profit of 2.5% – 10% and more every single month, whilst meeting very strict risk management criteria. Every Fidelcrest Trader has successfully passed a very intense and demanding training and verification periods.
All the traders showed their ability to generate up to 10% in monthly profit during the challenge period and over 2.5%/month after passing the Fidelcrest Trading Challenge.
For investors familiar with Forex trading we offer a possibility to follow our best traders who are targeting 2.5% – 10% month to receive their commission of profits. In this model there is of course risks involved as our traders can also hit maximum loss limits from 5%-20% month.
For those who are not interested in trading or willing to risk their own capital we have more simple instruments available. You can invest straight to Fidelcrest Trading Challenge and let us work to make agreed interest for your investment. To find out more about available opportunities please get connected with us.
How we find and train skilled Traders?
- Learning to trade – Trader starts by choosing a Trainee Program and initial capital size to meet his/her skills and experience level. Our team supports new traders with all questions.
- Choosing a Trading Strategy – Trader will choose a strategy with min. profit targets from 2.5% to 10% month
- Trading Challenge phase – Targeting up to 10% monthly profit with challenge account
- Graduation – Trader gets a diploma and certified trading performance after passing the Trading Challenge Phase.
- Performance commissions – Longer the trader will manage to trade account reaching min. profit target, the higher trader performance commission will become.
- Fidelcrest investor can start copy-trading any chosen Fidelcrest Trader. Min investment is $10,000.
- Trader can trade Fidelcrest Account as long as agreed objectives have been met. Longer profitable history means naturally that there is more investors interested to follow trades.
BEFORE – AFTER
Fidelcrest has funded traders with $5,000,000 – $10,000,000 initial capital every month since July 2019.
So What’s a Catch?
We would like to say that there is no catch but obviously there are risks* involved with every investment opportunity. First of all, our company is still very young, we went live in June 2019 after development period of almost 2 years. We have been making profit almost every month but we have also faced difficulties like any startup company.
Our established and bigger competitors are also doing their best to make it hard for us to grow our business. The only thing we can say for sure is the longer we are in business, the bigger and more stable we will become. Even if you choose to start copy-trading our traders who have managed to make profit last month, it’s not a guarantee they will manage to do the same on fallowing months. If you are still interested, let’s talk further so you can make an informed investment decision based on facts.
(*) All investments carry risk and all investment decisions of an individual remain the responsibility of that individual.
10 Quick Facts about Forex Trading?
- The trading volume of the Forex market is 4x the global GDP.
- $5.3 trillion dollars are traded every day in the Forex market.
- More than 85% of the global Forex market transactions happen on only 7 currency pairs known as the majors – EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, USD/CAD and USD/CHF.
- The volume of retail Forex trading represents just 5.5% of the whole foreign exchange market.
- Forex trading daily volume is about 53 times more than the New York stock exchange.
- Deutsche Bank is the world’s largest foreign exchange dealer with over 21% in market shares.
- There are over 170 different currencies around the world today that make up the Forex market.
- Forex is the only market that runs for 24 hours per day.
- The Forex market is the most liquid market in the world.
- The Forex market is 12x larger than the futures market and 27x larger than the equities (stock) market.