What is Fidelcrest all about?
Fidelcrest works as a head hunter for private and institutional investors by operating the trading program called Fidelcrest Challenge.
We found and trained some of the top-skilled traders, who are generating a steady profit of 2.5% and more every single month, whilst meeting very strict risk management criteria. Every Fidelcrest Trader has successfully passed a very intense and demanding training and verification periods.
All the traders showed their ability to generate over 10% in monthly profit during the challenge period and over 2.5%/month during the trainee period up to 3 months.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
A typical Fidelcrest Trader with initial capital of $100,000 gains an average 15% profit every year. This equates to a staggering $50,000 in a mere 36 months, while risking max 10% of the available trading capital within the same time-frame.
Fidelcrest Traders charge from investors a success fee only, based on account’s monthly profits. Fidelcrest don’t keep or manage Client money. For additional security, all investor funds are kept in their own brokerage accounts.
10 Quick Facts about Forex Trading?
- The trading volume of the Forex market is 4x the global GDP.
- $5.3 trillion dollars are traded every day in the Forex market.
- More than 85% of the global Forex market transactions happen on only 7 currency pairs known as the majors – EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, USD/CAD and USD/CHF.
- The volume of retail Forex trading represents just 5.5% of the whole foreign exchange market.
- Forex trading daily volume is about 53 times more than the New York stock exchange.
- Deutsche Bank is the world’s largest foreign exchange dealer with over 21% in market shares.
- There are over 170 different currencies around the world today that make up the Forex market.
- Forex is the only market that runs for 24 hours per day.
- The Forex market is the most liquid market in the world.
- The Forex market is 12x larger than the futures market and 27x larger than the equities (stock) market.
How we find and train skilled Traders?
- Learning to trade: Trader starts by choosing a Trainee Program and initial capital size to meet his/her skills and experience level
- Challenge phase: Targeting 10% monthly profit with challenge account
- Graduation: Trader gets a diploma and certified trading performance. Fidelcrest and Trader sign an agreement.
- Choosing a Trading Strategy for a Professional Account: Trader will choose a strategy with min. profit targets from 2.5% to 10% month
- Trader’s Professional account will be introduced for investors. Longer the trader will manage to trade account reaching min. profit target, the higher trader performance fee will become.
- Fidelcrest investor can start copy/trading any chosen Fidelcrest Trader. Min investment is $2,500 for a 30-days trading period.
- If the trader won’t reach min. monthly profit target or won’t follow all trading objectives trading account will be closed.
Watch our 2 minute video that details the steps to become a Fidelcrest trader.
WHY TO CHOOSE FIDELCREST TRADERS?
- Full control – All your funds are always 100% controlled by you and your brokerage/bank
- Commission only – No profit, No expenses.
- Transparency – Every account’s and trader’s trading history and performance available on MyFxbook
- Qualified Traders – Every Fidelcrest Trader has successfully passed a very intense and demanding training and verification periods. All the traders showed their ability to generate over 10% in monthly profit during the challenge period and over 2.5%/month after the Challenge period.