Fidelcrest Affiliate Manager position is once in a lifetime opportunity for any marketing and sales professional.
An ideal applicant will be packed with proven track record from previous affiliate marketing or sales team leader positions. You know what needs to be done to grow our business by affiliate marketing. You are ready to work hard to earn your high salary, but you also understand that only results matters. You are used to do your job fully online without supervisory and you are capable of working in an international constantly changing business environment.
Fidelcrest is a fast growing prop Forex trading company. Our business is to find skilled traders and fund managers who can make sustainable profits with capital we have collected from investors. Our mission is to make trading accessible and inclusive for everyone.
Our headquarters are located in Budapest, Hungary but all our team members work 100% online and mostly remotely in more than 10 countries around the world. Most of our team members have Forex, financial services or marketing background.
- You will take over management of our existing affiliate network and start growing it
- You develop and manage our affiliate programs and tools together with other marketing team members and back-office developers
- You monitor our competitors and keep our affiliate program the most attractive in the market
- You produce and manage marketing and advertising campaigns to recruit more Affiliates, Regional Managers and White Labels to refer us more traders and investors
- You search and contact personally potential affiliates and partners
- You interview applied affiliates; approve or disapprove applications and negotiate deals
- You produce/share marketing materials for affiliates
- You manage and motivates Fidelcrest affiliate network and help them to get started
- You tracks affiliates and reports about network performance e.g. amount of referred website users, new signups and referred turnover
- You make sure all affiliates get paid correctly and always in time
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Marketing team management
- Affiliate Marketing
- Online marketing, advertising and social media
WORKING TIME AND PLACE
- Online working hours with other team members 2-3h per day between 9 am – 7 pm (CET)
- Working hours with your affiliates depends on their time-zones
- Team meetings and workshops 4-6 times per year in Budapest, Hungary or in other European capital cities
- Amount of base salary during the trainee period of 1 to 2 months is negotiable depending on your experience and proven results in similar positions
- After the trainee period your salary is commission based and calculated from the monthly turnover of Fidelcrest affiliate network.
- We are expecting you to earn during your first 1 to 3 months around $3,000 – $5,000/month and after 4 to 6 months around $5,000 – $20,000/month
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV and motivational letter by form below or email to careers(at)fidelcrest.com