Fidelcrest is a fast growing Proprietary Trading Company registered in the EU and having its headquarters in Budapest, Hungary since 2019. Our business is to offer trading capital for the most skilled traders and make profit for our investors by operating the trading program called Fidelcrest Challenge.
We found and trained some of the top-skilled traders, who are generating a steady profit of 2.5% – 10% and more every single month, whilst meeting very strict risk management criteria. Every Fidelcrest Trader has successfully passed a very intense and demanding training and verification periods.
All the traders showed their ability to generate up to 10% in monthly profit during the challenge period and over 2.5%/month after passing the Fidelcrest Trading Challenge.
- Marketing and advertising: to find traders and investors (around 20% to 30% from turnover)
- Trader support, monitoring and risk management
- Trader commissions
- Funding expenses
- Business administration
- (…and yes we have fun sometimes too!)
We operate Fidelcrest Trading Challenge
- We let other traders/investors follow our traders if they pay a fee.
- We get commissions from cooperating brokerages and banks.
- Hey you found and it’s not a secret! All purchased accounts won’t pass the challenge and there is many people who just can’t trade. This means we also make profit with monitoring fees which means there is more and more trading capital available for our traders every month.
- We use our profits for trading. And we are good. As good as our best traders are. And we risk our capital as much our liquidity providers allow.
Fidelcrest Kft (LLC) is registered in European Union, having its headquarters in Budapest, Hungary. Find out more details about our company or contact any of our departments or managers.
Fidelcrest started its business operations in 2018 and has grown rapidly to one of the key players in the industry. Read more about our milestones and future plans.