We are looking for an enthusiastic affiliate marketing professionals to join our fast growing international team.
As a Fidelcrest Affiliate Marketing Professional, you will work as team together with your Account Manager. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels. You can show excellent results from similar jobs and projects. You can work effectively both independently and as part of a team and you have basic knowledge about Forex trading.
Fidelcrest Affiliate’s main task is to get potential clients (traders and investors) to visit Fidelcrest websites or landing pages and get them to sign up. That’s it! After the registration, your Account Manager colleague will take care of your clients. You will earn commissions when your referred client purchases any of our services. Commissions are paid monthly.
To help your start, Fidelcrest can offer budget for advertising and producing marketing materials, websites and adverts in different languages. But first you have to prove that you are really capable to fill your position by referring us new clients.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fully digital/remote working environment
- Personal Account (and Affiliate) Manager + “product training”
- Access to Affiliate Back-Office to find all your registered clients and earned commissions
- Potential client contact lists
- Budget for advertising campaigns (also SEM) and producing marketing materials, landing pages and websites in different languages
- Access to our Google, Social Media and Email Marketing accounts
- Personal email@example.com email address
- Career at Fidelcrest. We hire most of our managers among best performing affiliate marketing professionals
- Knowledge about how to find and get good quality traffic to Fidelcrest websites
- English language (professional level)
- Basic knowledge about Fidelcrest services and business
- Experience and basic knowledge of affiliate marketing
TOOLS/SKILLS TO USE IN YOUR POSITION
- Marketing material producing or production skills
- Editor / copy-writing skills (Experience blogging and creating engaging content for a website, social media and forums)
- Google analytics and advertising tools
- Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram…)
- Design (ads, banners, post images, websites)
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Online working hours with your Account Manager min. 1-3h per business day
- Assigned tasks can be completed any time as long as tasks have been completed before deadlines
- Everyday job will be done remotely/online
- Team meetings 4-6 times per year in Budapest, Hungary (or other cities mainly in Europe).
- Test/trainee period of 30 days
- Advertising and Marketing Material Budget/fixed compensation per completed task or project is available after the successful trainee period
Joining the Fidelcrest Team as an Affiliate Marketing Professional is a once in a lifetime opportunity for anyone! You can work any time from anywhere! If you are interested in the above position please send your CV and motivational letter by form below or email to careers(at)fidelcrest.com