We are looking for an enthusiastic multi-talent marketing professionals to join our fast growing international team.
As a Fidelcrest Marketing Professional, you will collaborate with our management and advertising team in all stages of marketing and public relations. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels. You can show excellent results from similar jobs and projects. You can work effectively both independently and as part of a team and you have basic knowledge about Forex trading.
- English language (native level)
- Editor / copy-writing (Experience blogging and creating engaging content for a website)
- Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram…)
- Design (ads, banners, post images, websites)
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Online working hours with other team members 2-3h per day between 9 am – 7 pm (CET)
- Assigned tasks can be completed any time as long as tasks have been completed before deadlines
- Everyday job will be done remotely/online
- Team meetings 4-6 times per year in Budapest, Hungary
- Test/trainee period of 30 days = half-day job and 50% from agreed salary. After passing the test/trainee period job will be full-time.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV and motivational letter by form below or email to careers(at)fidelcrest.com