We are looking for new Account Managers to expand our opening hours and to serve our clients with multiple languages.
As a Fidelcrest Account Manager, you will work with assigned clients and as team together with your Affiliates. You have more than 5 years experience in Forex trading and online customer service or you have been working as the Fidelcrest Affiliate Marketing Professional more than 3 months. You can show excellent results from similar jobs and projects. You can work effectively both independently and as part of a team 100% remotely.
Fidelcrest Account Manager’s main tasks are to offer excellent customer support for your assigned clients and to work together with your affiliates/marketing professionals who are referring more clients for you. You will earn fixed compensations from all completed customer support tasks and commissions when your client purchases any of our services. Compensations are paid monthly.
Ideally you can speak professional level English and one of the following languages to widen our market area; German, Spanish, French, Thai, Malay, Japan or Portuguese.
What we offer
- Fully digital/remote working environment; All you need is laptop and reliable internet connection!
- Stable salary to meet your skills and experience: average compensation for Fidelcrest Account Managers have been during the trainee period $1,000 – $2,000 and after the trainee period $2,000 – $4,000/month. But you can also earn much more depending on how many clients and/or affiliates you are able to manage.
- All necessary training ensured. During the trainee period you will be working first in customer service (replying emails + Live Chat)
- Career at Fidelcrest! Good work will be adequately rewarded.
- Account Management and Online Customer Service
- Highly motivated & results driven person
- Handle a large volume Chats
- Handle project tasks with minimal direction and supervision (100% online)
- Ability to convert potential clients – provided leads to opportunities
- Basic knowledge about Fidelcrest services and business
- Knowledge of Forex trading and experience with MT4/MT5 and cTrader trading platforms.
Tools to use in your position
- Live Chat application
- Google analytics + Google G-Suite business
- Fidelcrest social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram…)
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Online working hours from min. 4h per business day
- Assigned tasks can be completed any time as long as tasks have been completed before deadlines
- Everyday job will be done remotely/online
- Team meetings 4-6 times per year in Budapest, Hungary (or other cities mainly in Europe)
Joining the Fidelcrest Team as an Account Manager is a once in a lifetime opportunity for anyone! You can work from anywhere! If you are interested in the above position please send your CV and motivational letter by form below or email to careers(at)fidelcrest.com