As a Fidelcrest Marketing Manager, your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels. You can show excellent results from similar jobs and projects. You can work effectively both independently and as part of a team and you have basic knowledge about Forex trading.
Your main responsibilities are to refer potential traders, investors and affiliates to visit our websites with your skills, marketing and advertising budget and hard work. You understand clearly that only results matter.
We offer excellent earning opportunities and complete freedom to do your job on your own way 100% remotely without need to look after you.
What you need to do?
- To market and advertise Fidelcrest to traders, investors and potential partners
- To reach your personal targets
- To support sales team members to reach their monthly sales targets
- To protect our good reputation and build brand value
How do you do it?
- You know who are potential clients/investors/partners for Fidelcrest and how to get your message to them
- You know how to get good quality traffic to the Fidelcrest websites, how to advertise cost effectively and how to make visitors to sign up or give their contact information
- You know how to develop existing Fidelcrest websites and social media channels and how to build back-links, create marketing materials, campaigns and new landing pages
- You know how to keep existing clients and investors updated about news and offers
- You know what need to be done to manage and protect our brands online reputation and how to get more visitors with organic search results
Available Tools and Support
- Personal Marketing and Advertising budget
- Existing client registers
- Fidelcrest websites and Social media channels
- Sophisticated tracking system & Technical Support
What skills/assets you will need to succeed in position?
- At least 3 years experience in professional online marketing position
- Excellent and updated knowledge of online sales, marketing and advertising techniques/methods
- Highly motivated & results driven person
- Handle project tasks with minimal direction and supervision (100% online)
- Ability to convert website visitors to leads
- Basic knowledge about Fidelcrest services and business
- Knowledge of Forex trading and experience with MT4/MT5 and cTrader trading platforms.
- Good reputation and existing register of potential clients/investors
Working time and place
- To succeed in position requires full working hours
- Fully digital/remote working environment.
- Team meetings normally 4-6 times per year in Europe (meetings limited during the Covid19 pandemic)
- Marketing & Advertising budget: Fixed budget for the first month, then 15% from turnover generated by you
- Commission from all own clients, investors and partners referred by you
- Paid monthly
Joining the Fidelcrest Team as an Marketingt Manager is a once in a lifetime opportunity for anyone! You can work from anywhere! If you are interested in the above position please send your CV and motivational letter by email to careers(at)fidelcrest.com or fill the form below.