We are looking for new Account & Affiliate Managers to grow our global operating businesses.
As a Fidelcrest Account & Affiliate Manager your everyday work is to represent our company for potential or existing Traders, Investors and Partners. You are one of the most important members in our organization. Your work results influence straight to hundreds of people.
What you need to do?
- To find and negotiate with new traders, investors and partners
- To reach agreed sales turnover and/or capital raising targets
- To take good care of your traders, investors and partners
How do you do it?
- You know who are potential clients/investors/partners for Fidelcrest and how to get your message to them
- You know how to get new leads and how to convert our existing leads to clients, investors or partners
- You know how to use our marketing team to support you to reach your targets
- You know how to make your affiliates to convert more leads and sales to you
- You know how to keep your clients, investors and partners satisfied
Available Tools and Support
- Fidelcrest Marketing Team
- Product brochures and sales tools
- Fidelcrest client registers
- Sophisticated tracking systems & technical support
- All necessary training ensured. During the trainee period of max 1 month you will be working first in Sales support and customer service to learn our business, products and clients (replying emails + Live Chat)
What skills/assets you will need to succeed in position?
- Well connected with excellent communication skills
- Excellent and updated knowledge of online sales, marketing and advertising techniques/methods
- Highly motivated & results driven person
- Handle a large volume contacts
- Handle project tasks with minimal direction and supervision (100% online)
- Ability to convert potential clients – provided leads to opportunities
- Basic knowledge about Fidelcrest services and business
- Knowledge of Forex trading and experience with MT4/MT5 and cTrader trading platforms.
- Good reputation and existing register of potential clients/investors
Working time and place
- To succeed in position requires full working hours
- Fully digital/remote working environment.
- Team meetings normally 4-6 times per year in Europe (meetings limited during the Covid19 pandemic)
- During the trainee period: to support your start we pay fixed compensation per completed task
- Commission from all own clients, investors and partners. Paid monthly
- Bonus every 6 months
Joining the Fidelcrest Team as an Account Manager is a once in a lifetime opportunity for anyone! You can work from anywhere! If you are interested in the above position please send your CV and motivational letter by email to careers(at)fidelcrest.com or fill the form below.