Fidelcrest is an innovative FinTech company, providing a safe experience for traders to pursue their passion. Fidelcrest team is made up of passionate people. Their talent and engagement are two of our greatest assets.
We are now looking to hire a smart Online Marketing Expert to be able to analyze our funnels, suggest conversion improvements and also operate campaigns.
We need an Expert Growth Hacker who is able to create a predictable and scalable digital customer acquisition machine. You should be able to look performance marketing or product flow and creatively improve conversion, customer acquisition rate using all growth channels & techniques.
The ideal candidate focuses on creating competitive advantage for Fidelcrest and our customers through building efficient channels for customer acquisition.
The individual in this role is highly creative and thinks outside the box.
- Develop efficient channels for lead acquisition
- Lead development of and manage marketing plan focused on driving increased engagement across channels.
- Create advertising campaigns that have elements such as: landing pages, blog posts, social & email promotion, etc…
- Create efficient campaigns on Google Adwords, Facebook and other mediums
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is an advantage; a major in marketing, marketing analytics, communications, business administration or similar discipline is preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Facebook advertising
- Experience with A/B Testing
- Excellent writing skills and ability to explain complex topics with clarity
- Experience in email marketing, content marketing or both required
- Has proven results increasing brand/product awareness and customer acquisition
- Demonstrates ability to lead creation of compelling content to drive results
- Possesses strong analytical skills and operational efficiency.
- Strong organization with attention to detail skills, self-motivation with ability to direct, lead, and motivate self and others
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work in a developing start-up company with young, friendly team. We are always moving forward.
- Room for self-expression. We are flexible and open to every new idea. We are not a corporation.
- All necessary training ensured.
- Fully flexible working hours. Work in our office or from home.
- Good work will be adequately rewarded.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to careers(at)fidelcrest.com