Fidelcrest is an innovative FinTech company, providing a safe experience for traders to pursue their passion. Fidelcrest team is made up of passionate people. Their talent and engagement are two of our greatest assets.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our fast growing fintech startup and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
Ideal candidate should have own ideas, how to reach our sales goals via online marketing. The right candidate will have a possibility to get a paid contract (part-time work/remote work possible) after internship. Internship is unpaid and office hours are 19:00 – 22:00 with the possibility to work from home.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO, email and social media
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Work with the marketing team to refine the social media strategy and best practices
- Assist in managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, online forums)
- Assist with website copywriting, proofing, and updating as needed
- Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns
- Currently enrolled student in the marketing, communications, or business major or have relevant experience in digital marketing
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience blogging and creating engaging content for a website
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Be available for at least 15 hours a week
- Understand and utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media
- Be able to work with Google Analytics
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV and motivational letter to careers(at)fidelcrest.com