Fidelcrest is an innovative FinTech start up company, providing a safe experience for traders to pursue their passion. Fidelcrest team is made up of passionate people. Their talent and engagement are two of our greatest assets.
- Business degree
- Relevant experience in the financial sector
- Strong established FX network in U.S. and Canada
- Strong Market Knowledge
- Good relationship building skills
- Pro-active position in running a business
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build the market by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships
- Seek and build new business
- Identify ideas by researching industry and related events, publications and announcements in the U.S. and Canada markets
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Protect the organisation value by keeping information confidential
- Enhance the organisations presence in the U.S and Canada markets.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work remotely in a developing online start-up company with young, friendly team. We are always moving forward.
- Room for self-expression. We are flexible and open to every new idea. We are not a corporation.
- All necessary training ensured.
- Fully flexible working hours.
- Good work will be adequately rewarded.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to careers(at)fidelcrest.com